Monday, March 1, 2010

Oklahoma,USA

It's almost a year since I got here in the USA. Everything is totally new to me including the people, food and the place. I have nobody here but my husband who loves me so much.
Oklahoma is a nice place and I would say it's not hard to adjust for a girl like me who grew in a very small barangay in the Philippines. Actually, I can really say that it's just like there where you can see fields, cows, horses and chickens. So, I love it because of that !! The people are so friendly and there are also lots of Filipinos here. Foods are avaialable all the time because of the drive thrus just right in the corner. That's a big difference though in the Philippines. I love the food except that I am still missing the pinoy foods. My husband takes me to this asian market where the least of our pinoy foods are available. The feeling is still different when you are eating dried fish in Oklahoma, USA. hehehe compared to eating it in a farm where you can see your father plowing the field.
So much with that I love it because this is where my love of my life lived. This is where we are going to have our own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment